10 Drone Filming Tips
Here you can find some very interesting tips for drone filming
Drone filming Tips - Part II
In this article we continue provide you the best practices and advises to reach perfect shots with your drone. The tips are easy to perform but will give you a chance to get high level professional quality. You just need some practice.
So we give you the next 5 advises below:
Advise 6 – Use Intelligent Flight Modes
This useful option added in high-quality drones ( Yuneec, DJI and Walkera) helps to produce intelligent flight. This gives you the ability of the drone to fly on its own ( autonomously) while you are filming and contrate on your camera. In such mode, you don’t have to be a worry for the drone.
The “DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom” have intelligent flight mode:
– Dronie – Fly upwards and backwards. While this function is on – the camera is locked on your subject.
– Helix – Fly upward. The drone is spiralling around the object.
– Rocket – Fly downward. The camera is pointing downwards.
– Circle– the drone makes a circle. It flies around your object.
– Dolly Zoom: the drone flies upwards and backwards. The focus on the object stays unchanged. Only the background is changing. The selected object stays the same all the time.
– Asteroid: Fly upwards and backwards. Then take several photos and fly back to the start point.
– Boomerang – fly backwards.