Our advice is always to be up to date with the latest news and conditions before you decide and perform a drone flight. After that, you must keep also the drone laws in Thailand listed bellow.
General Drone Rules in Thailand
– If the drone has a camera- it must be registered.
– If the drone is 2 kg or more – it must be registered. See the registration form here.
– If the drone is more than 25 kg – it must have registration with the Minister of Transport.
– You have to keep the VLOS (Visual Line Of Sight) during the entire flight.
– Max allowed altitude – 90 meters.
– Keep the distance from the manned aircraft.
– You can not fly a drone close to restricted areas without authorization.
– Distance to any object, building, or person – at least 30 meters.
– Distance to any Airport or Airfield- at least 9 kilometers.
More about drone laws in Thailand, you can read here.
If you are a passionate drone pilot and want to know more than the drone rules in Thailand, you might be interested in learning some drone shooting techniques. One very interesting is Drone Vertigo Effect.
Thailand – places you must visit Few countries are gifted to such an extent. From the mountains of Mae Hong Son Province and the fresh limestone islands of the Adaman Sea to the pulsating dance clubs of Bangkok and the tranquil villages nestled along the Mekong River, Thailand has something to offer. The Kingdom of Thailand attracts more tourists than any other country in Southeast Asia with its irresistible combination of breathtaking natural beauty, inspiring temples, popular hospitality, excellent cuisine, and ruins of fabulous ancient kingdoms.
Phuket – Twin ports offer a Thai paradise
Much of the magnificent beaches and resorts of Phuket, known as the Pearl of the Andaman Sea, remained remarkably unaffected by the tsunami of 2004. In the fever of gains from the tourist boom of the 1980s and 1990s, much of the integrity and individuality was lost. , and guests today look at its beautiful resorts for traces of its former character. At Amanpuri, they don’t need to look anywhere else. The first of the hotels of the group “Amman” and still considered the most special, it is a first-class vacation spot. Elsewhere on Banyan Tree Island is the first and largest spa resort in Southeast Asia, offering an aromatic, hedonistic, almost religious experience that promises to save your mind, body, and soul using the ancient methods of the East.
Our mission is to help you to get everything for flying with drones. We teach you the rules, how to fly a drone, where to fly a drone, and what to buy as well as everything you need to know about drones.
If you want to advertise or have any question, please contact us.