– The areas of the flight have to be determined by the appropriate GACA Air Traffic Control provider.
– The Drone must be registered.
– For all recreational drone laws in Saudi Arabia, visit this page.
Commercial Drone flights - Flights for Work
– You need to have a valid Remote Pilot Certificate. This certificate is issued by the GACA.
– The manner of the drone flight must be absolutely correct and safe.
– The drone flight can be performed only in the determined areas.
– You can fly your drone only in the Daytime. Night flights are forbidden.
– You have to keep the VLOS – Visual Line Of Sight. *
– You can fly one drone at a time.
– Flying directly over people is forbidden.
– Max allowed speed – 160 kmh.
– Transportation of hazardous materials via the drone – is forbidden.
– Max allowed Altitude – 120 meters.
– Always give way to the manned Aircraft.
– No person may operate a small unmanned aircraft in Class B, C, D airspace or within the lateral boundaries of the surface area of Class E airspace designated for an airport unless that person has prior authorization from Air Traffic Control (ATC).
Certification Requirements for Flying a Drone:
– You have to be at least 18 years old.
– You have to pass an Aeronautical Knowledge Test.
– Your physical and mental health must be perfect.
– You have to be able to perform normal communication ( read, write, understand English)
– You have to be checked and clear in the GACA Aviation Security Division check.
If you want to visit the most interesting sights of Saudi Arabia, we will offer you a short summary: Mentioning Saudi Arabia, the most common association is the holy city of Mecca for Muslims. Religious tourism brings large revenues to the country, although Saudi Arabia does not need much. Hundreds of thousands of worshipers come here every year to pray for their souls before Allah. If you are not a devout Muslim you can skip this destination. It is good to know that Saudi Arabia is an open country to tourists compared to many other Islamic countries. The infrastructure is very well developed, which significantly facilitates the movement of tourists.
Our mission is to help you to get everything for flying with drones. We teach you the rules, how to fly a drone, where to fly a drone, and what to buy as well as everything you need to know about drones.
If you want to advertise or have any question, please contact us.