Our advise is always to be up to date with the latest news and conditions before you decide and perform a drone flight. Except the rules for foreigners, read also the drone regulation in Belize bellow.
If you are Foreigner and want to bring your drone in Belize, you should consider the following conditions:
– Belize only gives an authorization of those foreigners who are working with local organizations or business.
– Once you have the approval to work in Belize, you can obtain Authorization from the BCDA. This happens by sending a letter to the Director of Civil Aviation. In this letter, you have to declare the purpose of your work. This letter must be sent to follow email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
This letter must include: – The name of the company (organization) requesting the work.
– The day of arrival in Belize ( exact date).
– Places where the drone will be used. – Complete Drone Application Form. This form can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Rules for Flying a Drone in Belize
– Flight are allowed only with direct Authorization from BCDA.
Except for those rules, we always advise the drone pilots to keep all other good practices in flying.
– Keep the distance to objects.
– Keep the visual contact with your drone.
– Fly only in good weather conditions.
– Fly smart and safe.
– Check your equipment before fly.
– Contact and read the official responsive authorities for getting the latest information.
Some tourist travel tips for Belize
Australia is a huge country, so it is not surprising that it is home to some of the most unusual destinations and creatures in the world.
Among the many iconic sites and attractions to visit in Australia are Ayers Rock and the Sydney Opera House. Although they are very popular with tourists, there are a number of other attractions in the country that are not so well known but are equally impressive.
Check out some of the top Tourist Attractions in Australia:
Cable Beach is located in Broome, Western Australia and is considered one of the most popular destinations in this state. It is a beautiful beach, famous for its white sands, beautiful sunsets and the glittering blue waters of the Indian Ocean.
Cable Beach is also known for its camels on the beach. Those who prefer motorized transport may choose to cross the sands into attractive buggies, for example.
This beautiful island, located in Queensland, boasts forests, sand dunes, more than 100 freshwater lakes and pretty colorful sand cliffs.
Fraser Island Fraser, just a short ferry trip from Hervey Bay, is considered the largest sand island in the world. He boasts of another unusual claim to fame – his dingo dogs are considered one of the purest in Australia as they have not had the opportunity to cross with other dogs like their cousins from the continent.
The Great Ocean Road, located in Victoria, is considered one of the most beautiful roads in the world. This 243-kilometer route starts at Torquay, located about 100km from Melbourne, and ends at Alansfort.
As it crosses the beautiful southwest coast of Victoria, the road offers views of Australia’s most unique nature, including the Twelve Apostles, a limestone rock formation rising from the ocean near Port Campbell National Park.
There are a number of places along it where you can see some of Australia’s most famous wildlife, including kangaroos, seals and emu.
After you decide where you shall go, don’t forget to check also the Drone rules in Australia and make some fantastic drone shoots or videos. If you want to learn some new drone techniques – you can read our article about basic drone techniques making stunning photos.
Subscribe to receive latest news from us
Our mission is to help you to get everything for flying with drones. We teach you the rules, how to fly a drone, where to fly a drone, and what to buy as well as everything you need to know about drones.
If you want to advertise or have any question, please contact us.