Drone Laws in Argentina
A list of drone regulations and links for drone pilots in Argentina
Argentina Regulations Overview:
Is a registration necessary?
You need to have Registration.
Recreational use of drones allowed?
It is recommended.
Is drone insurance mandatory?
It is recommended.
Commercial use of drones permitted?
Yes, but with conditions.
Does the drone need a badge?
Respect the privacy of other people
Don’t forget this rule.
Not allowed drones near airports
Stay away from Arports.
Drone laws in Argentina
When you decide travel and fly your drone in Bulgaria you need to be inform about the drone regulations about this. Always read the latest rules and information on the official web pages.
Drone rules in Argentina:
General Drone Laws for Flying a Drone in Argentina
– Drones must be Registered. This registration have to be made by National Aircraft Registry.
– The drone pilot must have 18 years at least. Younger pilots – 16 or 17 years old, mus be accompanied by adult person.
– Distance to Airports, Heliports or Aerodromes – at least 5 km.
– Avoid popular areas, public events or crowds.
– Day time flights.
– Keep eye contact with the drone.
When you intend to fly your drone in Argentina you must be informed about the latest rules and laws for this.
Commercial operations need:
– Psychophysiological certificate.
– Authorization from ANAS. You must be Member of the remote crew.
– Operation manual- needed.
– Identification label – fixed on the drone.
The official website of ANAC is the place where you can read all actual Drone Laws. The full information and explanations how to get registered is important to you if you intend to fly your drone in Argentina. Please be informed and responsive.
We advise you to check and read always the official websites for newest drone laws in Argentina or of the countries where you will fly your drone.
Best drone views from the Globe
Special Presets Bundle for Photographers
Transform your photos in just a few seconds!
Finish your photos with our presets and make them just perfect!