Main Drone Regulations in Israel
A list of drone regulations and links for drone pilots in Israel
Israel's Regulations Overview:
Is a registration necessary?
You need to have Registration.
Recreational use of drones allowed?
Yes, it is allowed.
Is drone insurance mandatory?
It is recommended.
Commercial use of drones permitted?
Yes, but with conditions.
Does the drone need a badge?
Respect the privacy of other people
Don’t forget this rule.
Not allowed drones near airports
Stay away from Arports.
Main Drone Regulations in Israel
When you decide to travel and fly your drone in Israel you need to be informed about the drone regulations about this. Always read the latest rules and information on the official web pages.
Drone laws in Israel
In Israel, there are some specific rules for foreigners.
Our advise is always to be up to date with the latest news and conditions before you decide and perform a drone flight.
– You need to have 2 Permits. One from CAAI and one from the Ministry of Communications. In this document, you can find the needed information.
– You need to have also a Declaration ( you declare that you will NOT use your drone for commercial purposes, but only Recreational ). The form you can find on the CAAI website.
– For getting a Permit from the Ministry of Communications you need to contact them.
– For Commercial flying – you have to follow steps in this document created by the CAAI.
Main Drone regulations in Israel
– For perform Commercial flights you need to have official License. More about this License you can find here – on the CAAI website.
– Distance to any Airports or Airfields – at least 2 kilometers.
– Max allowed altitude – 50 meters.
– Visual contact with the Drone – during hall flight.
– Distance to any buildings or people – at least 250 meters.
– Flying in Mo Fly Zones – is Forbidden. Map of No Fly Zones in Israel.
More information you can find on the official CAAI website – here.
Always check the latest main drone regulations in Israel visiting the official authorities websites.
Some tourist travel tips for Israel
If you have not yet been to Israel and have not even had the option of visiting this small country, we are ready to give you 5 reasons why it is possible to change your mind. Our team has listed five things worth doing when visiting Israel:
Take Via Dolorosa (a street in old Jerusalem) and touch the stone on which Christ is leaning, falling under the weight of the cross.
Write a note to God with your deepest desire and put it in a crack between the stones on the Wailing Wall. God has promised to be on this wall always. This is the place where prayers are best heard and performed. Even people who are not religious and especially believers say that here, next to the wall, they feel a special energy. Perhaps this is the energy of those who for hundreds of years have brought here pain and joy, sorrow and luck, faith and unbelief.
Climb the temple hill next to the Kubat al-Sahra Mosque, because that is where the Old Testament Abraham sacrificed Isaac. Here was the holy of holies on the Temple Mount, and from where Muhammad ascended to heaven – so that from his holiness a rock hung over him and only the Archangel Jibrail, known to us as Gabriel, with his hand returned the rock to its place. Above the rock before The Dome of the Rock was built in the 13th century. Unfortunately, if you are not a Muslim, you will not be able to enter the Dome, but even just staying next to such an artefact stirs the blood.
To visit the Temple of God’s Tomb with a whole list of places that every Christian should see at least once in his life. For example, in the center of Golgotha is an altar, at the base of which there is a small opening. This is access to the place where the cross with the crucified Jesus stood. Millions of hands have touched him, and maybe that’s why he’s rubbing your palms and feeling the coolness of the mountain at the same time.
Best drone views from the Globe
Special Presets Bundle for Photographers
Transform your photos in just a few seconds!
Finish your photos with our presets and make them just perfect!