Mavic 3 Cine vs Mavic Air 2s
The new Mavic 3 Cine was recently released and we can’t wait to compare it to the amazing Mavic Air 2s. Two absolutely astonishing drones, fully equipped with great cameras, intelligent modes and systems, and many more. But which one is better? Let’s see together!
Mavic 3 Cine vs Mavic Air 2s - Comparison
We will compare some of the features and modes of these two drones, so you can make the best choice for yourself. The first, and most important difference is in the price. Mavic 3 Cine is more expensive than Mavic Air 2s. But is it worth it? Let’s see:
- Camera- DJI has improved the new camera, but in most cases, nobody can’t tell the difference in the final product. Mavic 3 includes a secondary camera that is used for zoom.
- Battery- comparing the battery life of Mavic 3 Cine and Mavic Air 2s is important since there is one of the biggest differences. The new drone has a battery life of up to 46 minutes, while Air 2s flying time is up to 31 minutes.
- Intelligent flight modes- the Intelligent flight modes of the two drones are almost the same. The only improvement of Mavic 3 is a panorama mode.
- Obstacle avoidance systems- another big difference can be seen in the obstacle avoidance system. The new Mavic 3 is considered to be one of the safest drones since its obstacle avoidance system is significantly improved to the incredible 8 sensors that can see in 360 degrees.
- RTH- the new Mavic 3 is capable of calculating the shortest and safest route back home. However, Mavic Air 2s has a very good return to home function too.
Is it worth it to upgrade from Air 2s to Mavic 3 Cine?
Honestly, what is worth the upgrade are two main differences- a larger sensor for low light images, and a camera which is very good at zooming. Mavic Air 2s is one very good and professional drone, and most of drone pilots do not need to upgrade to Mavic 3.
However, if you are buying a drone today, it is fully worth it to buy the new Mavic 3, since it is the better drone.
To conclude, we can say that Mavic 3 is better in sensors, speed, frame rate, etc. But, the price difference is big too.The choice should be based on your budget. If your budget is high enough for Mavic 3 – then this is your best choice, but if you want to save some money you will definitely be happy with Mavic Air 2s.