1. We are pleasant you to have nice time in our website. We are agreed to use our site and content after accepting our Terms and Conditions and agreed with them.
The available content on our website may be Free or Paid. No mater the content is Paid or Free, we are agree you to use it in follows ways:
a. Take and use the technical info and tips we post for you. The hall knowledge you learn in no need to have attribution ( for personal or commercial puprose – no need to say where it is from.)
b. Use, change or modify like you feel good, but only for your own personal, education purposes and without any retributions. Please read at rest of these terms for some details concerning Source files under License.
I you have interest to buy some content, please contact us – [email protected]
We do not charge you to view and access our free content. But we use some technics to help us to be able pay our contributors who create and deliver this rich and useful content for you. These technics might be: Sponsored posts, Affiliate programs, Advertising etc.
These relations (with Affiliate programs) means that we receive Commission If a purchase is made from website we have linked to. It is your decision are these products or services – in other sites- are good for you or not. We are not responsive for others websites content. Only we can say that we try to bring site we think they are propriet.
Purchased Content – This part will help you understand the way to access the content and what you will receive when you buy something.
– You can buy Individual Courses or Subscription.
6. You pay for the purchased content you’ve selected via our pricing page. All prices on our site are in US dollars (USD). You are responsible for meeting all costs of currency conversion from your local currency to USD. These currency conversion costs are imposed by your financial institution and not controlled by us.
7. When you want to view purchased content you will need to access your account. Purchased content sits in your account and most of it is viewed online.
8.You may be able to download some types of content to your computer but all content is subject to a ‘fair use’ policy. Our ‘fair use’ policy requires that your use of the site, especially content accessed by subscription, must be fair, genuine and reasonable. For example, the total amount of content you download must be reasonable in light of your actual education and learning needs, and the time needed to genuinely engage with that content. We will use our reasonable discretion to decide whether you have met our ‘fair use’ policy.
Intellectual Property Concerns
We respect the IP rights of others, including those who have been nice enough to let us use any of their material or assets on our sites. Please contact us if you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being affected by anything on the site.
10. If you are specifically making a copyright-based claim about content, please send the following information to our email:
a. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
b. A description of the location of the alleged infringing material;
c. A description of the copyright work that has been allegedly infringed;
d. A statement by you that you warrant that the information given in your claim is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
e. Your physical or valid electronic signature.
Things You Can’t Do on Our Sites
11. In using the sites you agree that you will not:
a. Use a false email address, impersonate others, or misrepresent your affiliation with others;
b. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems or materials through https://earthofdrones.com;
c. Engage in automatic gathering of information from or through Earthofdrones (such as “spidering”, “screen scraping”, “database scraping” or harvesting of e-mail addresses);
d. Attempt to interrupt or alter Earthofdrones operation in any way (for example through sending mass unsolicited messages, “flooding” servers, or introducing a virus, time bomb, trojan horse, worm, cancelbot or other computer routine);
e. Earthofdrones or any of the content in a way that violates applicable law, that violates the intellectual property or other rights of us or others, or that is fraudulent, obscene, offensive, misleading, or defamatory;
f. Use scripts to automatically mass download content;
g.insert advertising, branding or other promotional content into the site or content;
h. Except as allowed in these terms, copy, distribute, transmit, modify or otherwise exploit content, data or code on the sites.
Liability and Disclaimer:
12. There may be consumer laws where you live. We don’t purport to exclude or modify them if they apply. We call these non-excludable consumer laws.
13. Except as required by a non-excludable consumer law:
a. We are only bound by the express promises we make in these terms. We’re not bound by implied terms;
b. We don’t promise that the content or your access to the sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that the site or content are free of viruses or any other harmful components;
c. We don’t make any promises about (and we’re not liable for) your access to or reliance on the sites or content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise;
d. We’re not liable for indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, loss or revenue or loss of profits which result from any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access, the sites or content; and
e. To the fullest extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited, at our option, to either replacement or paying the cost of replacement.
14. Access and Availability: We’ll try to make sure that you have 24/7 access and we’ll try to keep any downtime to a minimum. We may need to interrupt or suspend your access to the site or the provision of the site’s services and content, for maintenance, technical or other reasons but we’ll try to be quick.
15. Taxes, Fees and Charges: You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes associated with your use of the sites wherever levied (including withholding tax, if applicable).
16 .Changes to Terms: We can change terms at any time but we’ll do our best to post information about this on the sites. If you continue to use the sites after the terms change, you will be accepting the new or revised terms.
17. Interpretation: Words like ‘include’ and ‘including’ are not words of limitation and where anything is within our discretion we mean our sole discretion (unless these terms say otherwise).
account – your account is your personal portal that is accessed with a 1 username and password and gives you access to purchased content.
content – all types of content available on the site including things like tutorials, courses, descriptions, eBooks, user forum content, assets or materials owned by others.
payment agent – the financial institution or payment gateway you can use to pay for purchased content.
personal use – your own self-education and personal purposes excluding any group access.
purchased content – content that we have made available for you to buy on our site or that you have paid us for.
You or your means any users of the site (including those browsing or accessing an account and purchased content).
Congratulations! You’ve reached the end. Thanks for taking the time to learn about Earthofdrones!